domingo, 23 de dezembro de 2007

''Wrong way''





















I'm gonna need some time
a few moments with myself
you don't need to understand
i'll be just fine without help

Maybe i have all the time in the world
but i just can't get enough
i remember some of your words
they use to make me feel safe

This ain't the way i wanted to be
this ain't the way i wanted to be

The sweetest kiss you gave me
the warmest touch you bring me
i just felt like i'm dying
all the ways to refuse good byes

I almost grab my strange dreams
takin'a wrong road everytime
tryin'to live this way to the end
trumblin'over my thoughts at night

This ain't the way i wanted to be
this ain't the way i wanted to be

I just felt i could die
without ever say goodbye
takin'a wrong long road
livin'a wrong... wrong way

( 28.04.97 )

Nenhum comentário: